About Me

My photo
Nakusp, B.C, Canada
I have lived in many places around the world and still consider the Kootenays the best place on earth!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 4th, 2012

Welcome Back!!

Thank you for checking out my blog.  It is a handy way to get information about what is happening in the classroom and upcoming events.

Our school bbq is this Thursday from 5:00 - 7:00pm.  I hope to see many of you there.

I am asking the students to bring a cup from home to use for drinking.  A water bottle will also do although they do seem to fall from desks and tables a lot.

This first week is for figuring things out, making adjustments, and getting all supplies together.  Hopefully, by next week, all students should have indoor shoes suitable for use in the gym.

It was an exciting, enjoyable day today.  I saw lots of smiles and a few anxious expressions but all in all I think the kids had fun and were happy to see one another again!

Miss. J

No comments:

Post a Comment